사이트 내 전체검색

글동네

삶과 문학

페이지 정보

작성자 dream002이름으로 검색 작성일2010.09.24 18:30 조회수 8,410
글씨크기

본문

삶과 문학

노랑 나뭇잎 하나 발끝에 스치는 가을의 문턱에서 독자 한 분이 좋은 글을 하나 보내 주셨다. 하도 좋아서 나 혼자만 읽기에는 너무 아까워 독자 여러분과 더불어 음미하고 싶은 욕심에서 어설프나마 번역을 한번 시도해 보았다.

prayer of Literature

Everyday, when i try to meditate to escape from worldly wories and pressure from worldly matter, my desire to write my inner-most feelings find me just like a morning prayer. god! I am wounded; some poisonous thing is inside of me and I feel the pain but i don't know where it comes from. I am not the only one who explored pain that way. In the bible, psalm chapter 51, David was able to life himself up from theAAhumation of coming adultery with bathsheba, David's was expiated with the spiritual language he created.

Create pure thought in me

And make me faithful again.

Don't chase me away from you

Or take your holy spirit away from me.

The heart can be very mysterious; when it becomes cnifical it becomes mercilessly sharp but when it becomes generous it is encompassing enough to embrace the whole world. Literature has a mission that represent the mysterious heart of our souls; this is a mirror of our souls; this is the heart to describe our nameless pain. Thus a poet needs to develop a big heart with keen perceptions. Literature is the oldest communication and the most powerful tool to convey our thoughts and feelings. But very few people know how to express themselves. Poels may not be materialistically blessed people; however, their mind is never poor or in a state of desuetude because they have luxury that most people don't have. people who know how to interact with all aspects of life and this world are truly blessed: they possess a great luxury that most people don't have. Let's pour our feelings onto paper even though all of us are suffocated by greedy capitalism.

기도의 문학

언제나 세상사의 괴로움에서 벗어나려고 기도드릴 때가 되면 무엇인가 쓰고 싶은 가슴속의 정열이 새벽 기도가 되어 떠오른다.

하나님! 저는 마음이 아픕니다. 무엇인지 모르는 그 무엇이 내 가슴속의 쓰라림으로 닦아 오지만 그것이 어디서 오는지 모르겠습니다.

가슴이 쑤시는 아픔은 저만이 겪는 아픔이 아닐 테지요. 성경 시편 51절을 보면 다윗은 바쉐다와 간음하기 직전에 정신을 되 차리고 일어섰습니다. 다윗은 머릿속에 메아리치는 성령의 말씀을 듣고 깨어났습니다.

저로 하여금 성령의 힘으로 깨끗함을 되찾게 하여 주시고

믿음을 길러 주시옵소서. 저를 저버리지 마시고 성령의 품안에 다시 받아 주소서.

심령은 신비스러운 것. 가차 없이 비판이 필요할 때면 칼날처럼 날카로워지나, 너그러워야 할 때는 온 세상을 품안에 감싸고도 남임이 있는 것 같습니다.

무릇 문학이란 신비로운 심령을 표출하는 것이고 우리의 마음의 거울이라네. 문학이란 심령의 공부요, 이름 모를 쓰라림을 그려보는 것이라네. 그래서 시인은 날카로운 예지로 세상을 깎아 보고, 온 세상을 감싸는 심령을 기르는 사람.

문학이란 태초에 말씀이 있었듯이 오래 되고 인간의사고와 감정을 교통하는 오래된 도구. 그러나 자기감정을 제대로 나타내는 사람은 별로 없구려. 시인이란 물질적으로 복 받은 사람은 아니겠지요.

그러나 그들의 마음은 언제나 가난하지 않고 충만해 있다오. 남들이 못 가진 것들을 그득히 가졌으므로. 시인은 삶의 이모저모와 빠짐없이 교통하고. 온 세상을 제품에 안고 있으니 이보다 더 큰 은혜 어디 있으리오. 온 세상이 자본주의 물결 속에 욕심들로 꽉 차 있다고 해도 우리만은 그냥 종이 위에 우리들의 느낌을 그려봅시다.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © KASDA Korean American Seventh-day Adventists All Right Reserved admin@kasda.com