예수님을 구주로 믿는 7 증거 > 글동네

사이트 내 전체검색

글동네

예수님을 구주로 믿는 7 증거

페이지 정보

글씨크기

본문

예수님을 구주로 믿는 7 증거

마 16:15-17 "가라사대 너희는 나를 누구라 하느냐? 시몬 베드로가 대답하여 가로되 주는 그리스도시요 살아계신 하나님의 아들이니이다. 예수께서 대답하여 가라사대 바요나 시몬아 네가 복이 있도다. 이를 네게 알게 한 이는 혈육이 아니요 하늘에 계신 내 아버지시니라."

Matt 16:15-17 "But what about you?" he asked, "Who do you say I am?"

Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the son of the  living God."

Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed by man, but by my Father in heaven."

%EA%B7%B8%EB%A6%BC541.png

"너희는 예수를 누구라 하느냐?" 우리의 영원한 운명을 결정짓는 가장 중요한 질문입니다.

Who do you say Jesus is? This is the most important question in the world.

This question will determine your eternal destiny.

"예수가 누굽니까?" "당신은 왜 예수를 믿습니까?" 라는 엄숙한 질문을 받았을 때 당신은 무엇이라 답하겠습니까?

"Who is Jesus?" "Why do you believe in Jesus?" If someone ask to you this solemn question, what will be your answer?

오늘 이 귀한 말씀을 듣는 우리 모두도 베드로처럼 하나님의 은혜로 성령의 감동하심을 받아 "주는 그리스도시요 살아계신 하나님의 아들이니이다"라고 대답함으로 영생의 축복받은 하나님의 자녀들이 되기를 간절히 바랍니다.

May God bless you to give a clear answer like Peter who said "You are the Christ, the son of the  living God."

이 세상에는 수많은 종교들이 있고 무신론자들도 있고 회의론자들도 있습니다.

그런데 나는 왜 예수님을 창조주요 구세주로 믿는 그리스도인이 되었는가?

7가지 이유를 살펴보며 함께 은혜받고자 합니다.

In this world, there are many religions. There are many atheists, agnostics and skeptics.

But I am a Christian. Why? I will tell you 7 reasons.

May God bless you and me as we study the 7 reasons.

Why I am a Christian? Why do I believe Jesus as Messiah? - 7 Reasons

1. Testimony of Jesus Christ 예수님의 증거

요 3:16 하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑하사 독생자를 주셨으니 이는 저를 믿는 자마다 멸망치 않고 영생을 얻게 하려 하심이라

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

요 5:22-23 아버지께서 아무도 심판하지 아니하시고 심판을 다 아들에게 맡기셨으니

이는 모든 사람으로 아버지를 공경하는 것 같이 아들을 공경하게 하려 하심이라

John 5:22-23 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, that all may honor the Son just as  they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

요 8:58 내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 아브라함이 나기 전부터 내가 있느니라

John 8:58 "I tell you the truth", Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

요 14:6 예수께서 가라사대 내가 곧 길이요 진리요 생명이니 나로 말미암지 않고는 아버지께로 올 자가 없느느라

John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

2. Testimony of Old Testament 구약 성경의 증거

창 3:15 내가 너로 여자와 원수가 되게 하고 너의 후손도 여자의 후손과 원수가 되게 하리니 여자의 후손은 네 머리를 상하게 할 것이요 너는 그의 발꿈치를 상하게 할 것이니라 하시고

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers;

he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.

DSC_0153.JPG

사 53:2-9 그는 주 앞에서 자라나기를 연한 순 같고 마른 땅에서 나온 줄기 같아서 고운 모양도 없고 풍채도 없은즉

우리의 보기에 흠모할 만한 아름다운 것이 없도다

그 는 멸시를 받아 사람에게 싫어버린 바 되었으며 간고를 많이 겪었으며 질고를 아는 자라 마치 사람들에게 얼굴을 가리우고 보지 않음을 받는 자 같아서 멸시를 당하였고 우리도 그를 귀히 여기지 아니하였도다그는 실로 우리의 질고를 지고 우리의 슬픔을 당하였거늘 우리는 생각하기를 그는 징벌을 받아서 하나님께 맞으며 고난을 당한다 하였노라

그가 찔림은 우리의 허물을 인함이요 그가 상함은 우리의 죄악을 인함이라 그가 징계를 받음으로 우리가 평화를 누리고 그가 채직에 맞음으로 우리가 나음을 입었도다

우리는 다 양 같아서 그릇 행하여 각기 제 길로 갔거늘 여호와께서 우리 무리의 죄악을 그에게 담당시키셨도다

그가 곤욕을 당하여 괴로울 때에도 그 입을 열지 아니하였음이여 마치 도수장으로 끌려가는 어린 양과 털 깍는 자 앞에서 잠잠한 양같이 그 입을 열지 아니 하였도다

그가 곤욕을 당하고 끌려 갔으니 그 세대 중에 누가 생각하기를 그가 산 자의 땅에서 끊어짐은

마땅히 형벌 받을 내 백성의 허물을 인함이라 하였으리요

그는 강포를 행치 아니하였고 그 입에 궤사가 없었으나 그 무덤이 악인과 함께 되었으며

그 묘실이 부자와 함께 되었도다.

Isaiah 53:2-9 He grew up before him like a tender shoot, and  a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance attract us to him. He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering, Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despied, and we esteemed him not. Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed. We all like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed and afflicted, yet he did not open his mouth; he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth. By oppression and judgment he was taken away. And who can speak of his descendants? For he was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of my people he was stricken. He was assigned a grave of wicked, and with the rich in his death, though he had done no violence, nor was any deceit in his mouth."

미 5:2 베들레헴 에브라다야 너는 유다 족속 중에 작을지라도 이스라엘을 다스릴 자가 네게서 내게로 나올 것이라 그의 근본은 상고에 태초에니라

Micah 5:2 "But you Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times."

단 9:25-27 그러므로 너는 깨달아 알지니라  예루살렘을 중건하라는 영이 날 때부터

기름부음을 받은 자(메시야, 그리스도) 곧 왕이 일어나기 까지 일곱 이레와 육십 이 이레가 지날 것이요...

그가 장차 많은 사람으로 더불어 한 이레 동안의 언약을 굳게 정하겠고

그가 그 이레의 절반(3년 반)에 제사와 예물을 금지할 것이며(성전 휘장이 찢어짐)...

Daniel 9:25-27 "Know and understand this; From the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven 'sevens', and sixty-two 'sevens'...He will confirm a covenant with many for 'seven'. In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering."

3. Testimony of Disciples 제자들의 증거

요 1:1-3, 14 태초에 말씀이 계시니라 이 말씀이 하나님과 함께 계셨으니 이 말씀은 곧 하나님이시니라

그가 태초에 하나님과 함께 계셨고

만물이 그로 말미암아 지은바 되었으니 지은 것이 하나도 그가 없이는 된 것이 없느니라...

말씀이 육신이 되어 우리 가운데 거하시매 우리가 그영광을 보니 아버지의 독생자의 영광이요

은혜와 진리가 충만하더라

John 1:1-3,14 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made, without him nothing was made that has been made...

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

요 20:30-31 예수께서 제자들 앞에서 이 책에 기록되지 아니한 다른 표적도 많이 행하셨으나

오직 이것을 기록함은 너희로 예수께서 하나님의 아들 그리스도이심을 믿게 하려 함이요

또 너희로 믿고 그 이름을 힘입어 생명을 얻게 하려 함이니라

John 20:30-31 Jesus did many other miraculous signs in the presence of disciples, which are not recorded in this book. But these are written that you may believe that Jesus is Christ, the Son of God, and that by believing you may have life in his name.

마 16:15-16 가라사대 너희는 나를 누구라 하느냐?

시몬 베드로가 대답하여 가로되 주는 그리스도시요 살아계신 하나님의 아들이시니이다

Matthew 16:15-16 "But what about you?" he asked, "Who do you say I am?"

Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of Living God."

마 28:1-5 안식일이 다하여 가고 안식 후 첫날이 되려는 미명에 막달라 마리아와 다른 마리아가 무덤을 보려고

왔더니...천사가 여자들에게 일러 가로되 너희는 무서워 말라 십자가에 못박히신 예수를 너희가 찾는 줄을

내가 아노라. 그가 여기 계시자 않고 그의 말씀하시던 대로 살아나셨느니라...

Matthew 28:1-5 After the Sabbath, at dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and other Mary went to look at the tomb...The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said."

DSC_0173.JPG

요 20:27-28 도마에게 이르시되 네 손가락을 이리 내밀어 내 손을 보고 네 손을 내밀어 내 옆구리에 넣어보라

그리하고 믿음 없는 자가 되지 말고 믿는 자가 되라

도마가 대답하여 가로되 나의 주시며 나의 하나님이시니이다.
예수께서 가라사대 너는 나를 본고로 믿느냐 보지 못하고 믿는 자는 복되도다 하시니라

John 20:27-28 Then he said to Thomas, "Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe."

Thomas said to him, "My Lord and My God."

Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."

4. Testimony of His Enemy 원수들의 증거

요 7:45-46 하속들이 대제사장들과 바리새인들에게로 오니 저희가 묻되 어찌하여 잡아오지 아니하였느냐?

하속들이 대답하되 그 사람의 말하는 것처럼 말하는 사람은 이때까지 없었나이다 하니

John 7:45-46 Finally the temple guards went back to the chief priests and Pharisees, who asked them, "Why didn't you bring him in?" "No one ever spoke the way this man does, the guards declared.

마 27:54 백부장과 및 함께 예수를 지키던 자들이 지진과 그 되는 일들을 보고

심히 두려워하여 가로되 이는 진실로 하나님의 아들이었도다 하더라

Matthew 27:54 When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, "Surely he was the Son of God!"

막 5:7-8 큰 소리로 부르짖어 가로되 지극히 높으신 하나님의 아들 예수여 나와 당신과 무슨 상관이 있나이까?

원컨대 하나님 앞에 맹세하고 나를 괴롭게 마옵소서 하니,

이는 예수께서 이미 저에게 이르시기를 더러운 귀신아 그 사람에게서 나오라 하셨음이라

He shouted at the top of his voice,

"What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? Swear to God that you won't torture me!"

For Jesus had said to him, "Come out of this man, you evil spirit!"

5. Testimony of History 역사의 증거

1) 2000년 동안에 12명 그리스도인들이 20억으로 증가, In 2000 years 12 Christians increased to 2 billions.

2) 예수 탄생은 세계 역사를 BC와 AD로 양분 The birth of Jesus divided the world history to BC and AD.

3) 수많은 믿음의 용사들, 카타콤, 허스, 제롬, 루터, 칼빈, 웨슬레, 화잇, 앤드류스

Many good Christians sacrificed their lives to witness "Jesus is Christ".

6. Testimony of My Family 예수님 믿고 거듭난 가족들의 증거

어머님과 외숙부님들과 아내의 거듭난 그리스도인 생애를 통해 예수님을 발견하였습니다.

예수님께서는 그들을 치유해주시고, 불행을 행복으로 변화시켜주셨습니다.

I found Jesus through my mother, my uncles, my wife's Born-Again Christian life.

Jesus healed them and transformed their lives from misery to happiness.

새벽 3 시 반에 기상하면 기도 드리고 성경 읽고 주님께 드리는 시를 쓰고 하루 일과를 계획하며 메모하고 일사불란의 자세로 기쁨과  감사로 충만하여 순종하며 살았다. 주님과 나 사이엔 아무 가로막는 것이 없는 듯 하였다. 비록 가난하여 벽에 얼음이 만져지는  영하 3 도의 방안에서 낮에도 이불을 뒤집어쓸 만큼 춥고 배고팠지만 나는 행복의 절정에 있었다. 과거 어느 때보다,  한 가정의 사랑 받는 아내요 온 동네 사람들이 부러워하던, 행복한 여인이라는 소리 듣던, 그 시절의 행복을 과연 이 행복과 비교할 수 있을까? 참으로 세상 사람은 알지 못할 무한한 행복이었다. 

하루 하루, 그날, 그날 하루의 모든 짐을 다 주님께 맡긴 평안과  완전한 신뢰감에서 오는 평강은 이 세상의 행복이 아니었다. 하늘이 주는 평강 속에 나는 내 속에 계속 솟아나는 생수의 샘을 간직하고 하루하루를 살아갔다.

박옥종 집사님 자서전 "그 영광의 빛 속으로" 제 4부 중에서

***더 읽기 원하시는 분들은 grkasda.com 칼럼 게시판으로 초청합니다!***

***The Joy of Living with Jesus***

Every 3 o’clock at dawn I woke up, prayed, and read the bible. I wrote poems for the Lord, scheduled my daily plans of living with Jesus, and lived always with happiness and gratefulness in a shipshape manner for God. It seemed like there was nothing bothering between me and God. Even though I was poor and lived in a room that was -3C and had to wrap myself up with the blanket, I was happy, more than ever. Once a beloved wife that all the village people had adored, I was called a truly lucky woman at that time. Will I be able to compare the happiness between now and then? It was infinite happiness that no one will understand.
Day by day, the peace of mind came from giving all my burdens to the Lord. Trusting in him gave me happiness that I couldn’t get from anywhere else. By the grace of heaven, I lived with the fountain of life which filled me inside.
***Lilian Chung "Into the Glorious Light" Part 4***

Slide4.GIFSlide5.GIF  

박옥종
Access : 1247 , Lines : 26
여명의 노래

안개 속에 조는 듯한
가로등은 조용히 길을 지키고
아직도 별이 반짝이는 새벽 하늘을 이고
걸어가면 주님은 내 마음에
샛별로 떠 오르신다

어두움도 안개도 사라지고
동녘 지평선에 여명이 찾아와
맑게 분홍빛으로 물들어갈 때
아직은 태양이 뜨지 않았으나
내 마음엔 주님이 태양으로 떠 오르신다

어둠이 아무리 짙은 세상일지라도
안개가 아무리 두터운 길일지라도
그 모든 것 뚫고 주님은 태양으로
온 누리를 밝게 비추신다
죄로 어두워진 인간의 마음을 비추신다

낙담과 좌절 딛고 일어나
소망과 안위로 밝아진 마음
힘찬 생애로 이어지리
영원한 길로 영원한 길로
승리의 개가 부르며 행진하리

***저의 어머님 박옥종 집사님이 새벽기도 다녀오는 길에 지은 시입니다***
***예수님을 사랑하는 어머님을 주신 주님께 감사드립니다***

7. Testimony of My Personal Experience 나 자신의 체험의 증거

의과대학 첫 해부실습 후 깊은 사색에 잠김-인생은 무엇인가?

깊어가는 가을 밤, 반짝이는 별들을 바라보며 나 자신에게 물었습니다. "저 하늘의 수많은 별들은 누가 만드셨을까?"

When I was a freshman at medical school, I watched the autopsy of a young lady.

I was thinking "What is the life?"

In the fall night, I was looking at the stars and asked to myself "Who made those stars?"

내 마음을 번민케 한 4가지 질문 - 4 Questions agonized my mind.

나는 어디서 왔는가? Where I am from?(삶의 근원 origin)

나는 왜 여기 존재하는가? Why I am here?(삶의 의미 meaning)

나는 어떻게 살아야 할 것인가? How should I live?(삶의 도덕성 morality)

나는 어디로 가는가? Where I am going?(삶의 종착지 destiny)

1965년 5월 29일 성경을 공부하고,  경산 남매지에서 침례를 받고 새출발!-

On May 29, 1965, I was baptized at a beautiful lake after bible study, and started a new life.

내가 어디서 왔는지? 왜 살아가는지? 어떠한 삶을 살아야 할지? 어디로 가는지?

예수님 안에서 확실한 해답을 얻었습니다. 그리하여 세상에서 가장 행복한 사람이 되었습니다.

I found the answer about Where I am from?, Why I am here?, How should I live?, Where I am going?

I found the clear answer in Christ and I became the happiest man in the world.

2000년 전 베드로에게 물으셨던 그 엄숙한 질문을 우리에게 물으십니다. "너희는 나를 누구라 하느냐?"

베드로처럼 우리도 "주는 그리스도시요 살아계신 하나님의 아들이니이다."라고 확신있게 답함으로 

"네가 복이 있도다. 이를 네게 알게 한 이는 혈육이 아니요 하늘에 계신 내 아버지시니라."는

예수님의 칭찬 듣는 여러분과 제가 되기를 주님의 이름으로 축원합니다.

Jesus ask to us the same question which he asked to Peter 2000 years ago. "Who do you say I am?"

As Peter did, Let us give the clear answer "You are the Christ, the son of the  living God."

May Jesus praise you by saying "Blessed are you, for this was not revealed by man, but by my Father in heaven."

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © KASDA Korean American Seventh-day Adventists All Right Reserved admin@kasda.com