예수님은 죄보다 크심 마태복음 15:29-31 Matthew 15:29-31

페이지 정보

글씨크기

본문

예수님은 죄보다 크심

마태복음 15:29-31

29 예수께서 거기서 떠나사 갈릴리 호숫가에 이르러 산에 올라가 거기 앉으시니

30 큰 무리가 다리 저는 사람과 장애인과 맹인과 말 못하는 사람과 기타 여럿을 데리고 와서 예수의 발 앞에 앉히매 고쳐 주시니

31 말 못하는 사람이 말하고 장애인이 온전하게 되고 다리 저는 사람이 걸으며 맹인이 보는 것을 무리가 보고 놀랍게 여겨 이스라엘의 하나님께 영광을 돌리니라

질문 1: 위에 열거된 여러 장애 중 그대에게 해당되는 것은 무엇인가요?

1) 저는 볼 수가 없습니다

2) 저는 잘 걷지 못합니다

3) 저에게는 위의 모든 것이 해당됩니다

질문 2: 예수님에게 그대의 장애나 질병을 고쳐주실 능력이 있나요?

1) 예수님은 모든 것을 고치실 수 있음을 믿습니다

2) 아니요저의 경우는 너무 심각하여 하나님도 고치실 수 없습니다

생각해 보니 우리는 하늘을 못 보는 장님이요 주의 뜻대로 행치 못하는 절름발이요 사랑으로 말하지 못하는 벙어리들입니다그러나 우리의 장애가우리의 질병이 아무리 극심하여도 예수님은 우리를 온전케 하실 수 있습니다나의 허물과 죄는 너무 커서 예수님이라도 고치실 수 없다고 말하지 맙시다예수님은 죄보다 크시니까요아멘

Jesus Is Greater than Sin

Matthew 15:29-31

29 And Jesus departed from thence, and came nigh unto the sea of Galilee; and went up into a mountain, and sat down there.

depart: 떠나다출발하다

thence: 거기서부터

nigh: = near. 가까이

30 And great multitudes came unto him, having with them those that were lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:

great: 위대한

multitude: 군중

lame: 절름발이의

blind: 눈 먼

dumb: 벙어리의말을 못하는

maim: (아무를불구가 되게 하다, (·발 따위를 끊어병신을 만들다

heal: 치유하다

31 Insomuch that the multitude wondered, when they saw the dumb to speak, the maimed to be whole, the lame to walk, and the blind to see: and they glorified the God of Israel.

wonder: 놀라다경탄하다

whole: 전부의온전한건강한

glorify: (신을찬미하다찬송하다영광을 돌리다

Question 1: Which of the many disabilities listed above applies to you?

1) I cannot see

2) I cannot walk well

3) All of the above apply to me

Question 2: Does Jesus have the power to cure any disability or disease of yours?

1) Yes, I believe that Jesus can heal everything

2) No, my case is so serious that even God cannot heal me

To think about it, we are blind who cannot see heaven, lame who cannot act according to the will of God, and dumb unable to speak with love. But no matter how severe our handicaps and our illnesses, Jesus can make us whole. Let us not say that my transgressions and sins are so great that even Jesus cannot heal them. Jesus is greater than any sin. Amen.치유 1.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © KASDA Korean American Seventh-day Adventists All Right Reserved admin@kasda.com