God Puts a Mark of His People upon Those Who Sigh and Cry over the Sins Committed > 엘렌의 글방

사이트 내 전체검색

엘렌의 글방

God Puts a Mark of His People upon Those Who Sigh and Cry over the Sin…

페이지 정보

글씨크기

본문

God Puts a Mark of His People upon Those Who Sigh and Cry over the Sins Committed ㅡ

“And the Lord said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house.” (Ezekiel 9:4, 6)

The judgments of God are about to fall upon the world, and we need to be preparing for that great day.

Our time is precious. We have but few, very few days of probation in which to make ready for the future, immortal life.

To those who are indifferent at this time Christ’s warning is: “Because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew thee out of My mouth.” Revelation 3:16. 

Could the curtain be rolled back, could you discern the purposes of God and the judgments that are about to fall upon a doomed world, could you see your own attitude, you would fear and tremble for your own souls and for the souls of your fellow men.

Earnest prayers of heart-rending anguish would go up to heaven.

You would weep between the porch and the altar, confessing your spiritual blindness and backsliding.

Warning, admonition, promise, all are for us, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Watch against the stealthy approach of the enemy, watch against old habits and natural inclinations, lest they assert themselves; force them back, and watch.

Watch the thoughts, watch the plans, lest they become self-centered.

Watch over the souls whom Christ has purchased with His own blood.

Watch for opportunities to do them good.

Watch, “lest coming suddenly He find you sleeping.” Mark 13:36.

(Testimonies for the Church Volume 6 407, 408, 410)

www.3AMS.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © KASDA Korean American Seventh-day Adventists All Right Reserved admin@kasda.com