By the Grace of the Cross Jesus Initiates Repentance in Us and Clothes Us with His Righteousness > 엘렌의 글방

사이트 내 전체검색

엘렌의 글방

By the Grace of the Cross Jesus Initiates Repentance in Us and Clothe…

페이지 정보

글씨크기

본문

By the Grace of the Cross Jesus Initiates Repentance in Us  and Clothes Us with His Righteousness ㅡ

“Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah.” (Psalm 32:1, 5)

He who would become a child of God must receive the truth that repentance and forgiveness are to be obtained through nothing less than the atonement of Christ.

Assured of this the sinner must put forth an effort in harmony with the work done for him, and with unwearied entreaty he must supplicate the throne of grace, that the renovating power of God may come into his soul.

Christ pardons none but the penitent, but whom He pardons He first makes penitent.

The provision made is complete, and the eternal righteousness of Christ is placed to the account of every believing soul.

The costly, spotless robe, woven in the loom of heaven, has been provided for the repenting, believing sinner, and he may say:

“I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness” (Isaiah 61:10).

Abundant grace has been provided that the believing soul may be kept free from sin; for all heaven, with its limitless resources, has been placed at our command.

We are to draw from the well of salvation.

Christ is the end of law for righteousness to everyone who believeth.(Romans 10:4)

In ourselves we are sinners; but in Christ we are righteous.

Having made us righteous through the imputed righteousness of Christ, God pronounces us just, and treats us as just.

He looks upon us as His dear children. Christ works against the power of sin, and where sin abounded, grace much more abounds. 

(Selected Messages Book 1 393, 394)

www.3AMS.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © KASDA Korean American Seventh-day Adventists All Right Reserved admin@kasda.com