Jesus Wants Us to Restore Our First Love with Him > 엘렌의 글방

사이트 내 전체검색

엘렌의 글방

Jesus Wants Us to Restore Our First Love with Him

페이지 정보

글씨크기

본문

Jesus Wants Us to Restore Our First Love with Him ㅡ

“Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.

Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.” (Revelation 2:4, 5)

Let each member of the church study this important warning and reproof.

Let each one see if in contending for the truth, if in debating on the theory, he has not lost the tender love of Christ.

Has not Christ been left out of the sermons, and out of the heart?

Is there not danger that many are going forward with a profession of the truth, doing missionary work, while the love of Christ has not been woven into the labor?

This solemn warning from the True Witness means much; it demands that you shall remember from whence you are fallen, and repent, and do the first works; “or else,” says the True Witness, “I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent” (Revelation 2:5).

O that the church might realize its need of its first ardor of love! When this is wanting, all other excellences are insufficient.

The call to repentance is one that cannot be disregarded without peril.

A belief in the theory of the truth is not enough. To present this theory to unbelievers does not constitute you a witness for Christ.

The light that gladdened your heart when you first understood the message for this time, is an essential element in your experience and labors, and this has been lost out of your heart and life.

Christ beholds your lack of zeal, and declares that you have fallen, and are in a perilous position.

(Selected Messages Book 1 370)

www.3AMS.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © KASDA Korean American Seventh-day Adventists All Right Reserved admin@kasda.com