Jesus' Love Never Changing > 엘렌의 글방

사이트 내 전체검색

엘렌의 글방

Jesus' Love Never Changing

페이지 정보

글씨크기

본문

Jesus' Love Never Changing ㅡ

“Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.

Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.” (Isaiah 49:15, 16)

“They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed:

But thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.

The children of thy servants shall continue, and their seed shall be established before thee.” (Psalm 102:26-28)

Christ’s love for His children is as strong as it is tender.

It is a love stronger than death, for He died for us.

It is a love more true than that of a mother for her children.

The mother’s love may change, but Christ’s love is changeless.

“I am persuaded,” Paul says, “that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:38, 39).

In every trial we have strong consolation.

Is not our Saviour touched with the feeling of our infirmities?

Has He not been tempted in all points like as we are?

And has He not invited us to take every trial and perplexity to Him?

Then let us not make ourselves miserable over tomorrow’s burdens. Bravely and cheerfully carry the burdens of today.

Today’s trust and faith we must have. Remember that underneath you are the everlasting arms.

(In Heavenly Places 269)

www.3AMS.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © KASDA Korean American Seventh-day Adventists All Right Reserved admin@kasda.com