God Wants Those Who Love Him to Respond to the Cry of Macedonia > 엘렌의 글방

사이트 내 전체검색

엘렌의 글방

God Wants Those Who Love Him to Respond to the Cry of Macedonia

페이지 정보

글씨크기

본문

God Wants Those Who Love Him to Respond to the Cry of Macedonia ㅡ

“And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia, and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us.” (Acts 16:9)

“And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.“
 (Matthew 25:40)

“But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:”
 (Matthew 6:20)

Jesus is today in heaven preparing mansions for those who love Him; yes, more than mansions, a kingdom which is to be ours.

But all who shall inherit these blessings must be partakers of the self-denial and self-sacrifice of Christ for the good of others.

Never was there greater need of earnest, self-sacrificing labor in the cause of Christ than now, when the hours of probation are fast closing and the last message of mercy is to be given to the world.

My soul is stirred within me as the Macedonian cry comes from every direction, from the cities and villages of our own land, from across the Atlantic and the broad Pacific, and from the islands of the sea: “Come over ..., and help us.”

Brethren and sisters, will you answer the cry?

saying: “We will do our best, both in sending you missionaries and money.

We will deny ourselves in the embellishment of our houses, in the adornment of our persons, and in the gratification of appetite.

We will give the means entrusted to us into the cause of God, and we will devote ourselves also unreservedly to His work”

Let every dollar that you can spare be invested in the bank of heaven.

(Lift Him Up 289)

www.3AMS.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © KASDA Korean American Seventh-day Adventists All Right Reserved admin@kasda.com