As We Look upon Him Who Died for Our Sins, Jesus Encourages Us to Yield Everything to Him > 엘렌의 글방

사이트 내 전체검색

엘렌의 글방

As We Look upon Him Who Died for Our Sins, Jesus Encourages Us to Yiel…

페이지 정보

글씨크기

본문

As We Look upon Him Who Died for Our Sins, Jesus Encourages Us to Yield Everything to Him ㅡ

“For in that he died, he died unto sin once: but in that he liveth, he liveth unto God.

Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.

Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.” (Romans 6:10-13)

Looking at the cross of Calvary, you will have a desire to bear the cross. A world’s Redeemer hung upon the cross of Calvary.

Behold the Saviour of the world, in whom dwelt all the fullness of the Godhead bodily.

Can any look and behold the sacrifice of God’s dear Son, and their hearts not be melted and broken, ready to surrender to God heart and soul?

Let this point be fully settled in every mind: If we accept Christ as a Redeemer, we must accept Him as a Ruler.

We cannot have the assurance and perfect confiding trust in Christ as our Saviour until we acknowledge Him as our King and are obedient to His commandments.

Thus we evidence our allegiance to God. We have then the genuine ring in our faith, for it is a working faith.

It works by love. Speak it from your heart: “Lord, I believe Thou hast died to redeem my soul. If Thou hast placed such a value upon the soul as to give Thy life for mine, I will respond. I give my life and all its possibilities, in all my weakness, into Thy keeping.”

The will must be brought into complete harmony with the will of God.

(Faith and Works 16)

www.3AMS.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © KASDA Korean American Seventh-day Adventists All Right Reserved admin@kasda.com