Jesus Gives to His Followers the Peace That the World Cannot Give > 엘렌의 글방

사이트 내 전체검색

엘렌의 글방

Jesus Gives to His Followers the Peace That the World Cannot Give

페이지 정보

글씨크기

본문

Jesus Gives to His Followers the Peace That the World Cannot Give 

“But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.
 (Matthew 8:22)

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.” (John 14:27)

It is more than eighteen hundred years since Christ walked upon the earth as a Man among men.

He found suffering and wretchedness abounding everywhere.

Jesus did not come to men with commands and threatenings, but with love that is without a parallel.

Love begets love; and thus the love of Christ displayed upon the cross woos and wins the sinner, and binds him repenting to the cross, believing and adoring the matchless depths of a Saviour’s love.

Christ came to the world to perfect a righteous character for many and to elevate the fallen race.

But only a few of the millions in our world will accept the righteousness and excellency of His character and fulfill the requirements given to secure their happiness.

His lessons of instruction and His holy life, if followed, would stay the tide of physical and moral wretchedness that has so defiled the moral image of God in man that he bears scarcely a resemblance to the noble Adam as he stood in Eden in his holy innocency.

Every prohibition of God is for the health and eternal well-being of man.

In obedience to all the requirements of God there will be peace and happiness unaccompanied with shame or reproaches of conscience.

(Confrontation 72)

www.3AMS.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © KASDA Korean American Seventh-day Adventists All Right Reserved admin@kasda.com