God Wants to Clothe Us with His Love > 엘렌의 글방

사이트 내 전체검색

엘렌의 글방

God Wants to Clothe Us with His Love

페이지 정보

글씨크기

본문

God Wants to Clothe Us with His Love ㅡ

“And of Benjamin he said, The beloved of the Lord shall dwell in safety by him; and the Lord shall cover him all the day long, and he shall dwell between his shoulders.”
 (Deuteronomy 33:12)

“I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.”
 (Proverbs 8:17)

Supreme love for God and unselfish love for one another—this is the best gift that our heavenly Father can bestow.

This love is not an impulse, but a divine principle, a permanent power.

The unconsecrated heart cannot originate or produce it.

Only in the heart where Jesus reigns is it found.

In the heart renewed by divine grace, love is the ruling principle of action.

It modifies the character, governs the impulses, controls the passions, and ennobles the affections.

This love, cherished in the soul, sweetens the life and sheds a refining influence on all around.

This redeeming power, filling the heart, would control every other motive and raise its possessors above the corrupting influences of the world.

And as this love was allowed full sway and became the motive power in the life, their trust and confidence in God and His dealing with them would be complete.

They could then come to Him in full confidence of faith, knowing that they would receive from Him everything needful for their present and eternal good.

(The Acts of the Apostles 551)

www.3AMS.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

Copyright © KASDA Korean American Seventh-day Adventists All Right Reserved admin@kasda.com